UPPAbaby Knox Convertible Car Seat
A natural next step when your child transitions from the MESA infant car seat, the KNOX provides a rear-facing and forwarding-facing solution that accommodates a growing baby and toddler. The KNOX is packed with unique safety innovations and new features that provide a more robust fit in your vehicle.
Koroyd® Technology – Developed from aerospace safety research, innovated for action sports, and now built into the base of the KNOX car seat – a juvenile industry first - Koroyd provides more advanced impact protection. The welded tube structure crumples instantly and consistently on impact, absorbing maximum force in a controlled manner to minimize energy transfer to the child.
SMARTSecure™ System – Safety you can see. This unique technology utilizes a tightness indicator and robust tensioning clips to provide a visual confirmation of correct install each and every time.
Multi-Directional Tether – An industry first, the Multi-Directional Tether reduces seat rotation and stress on the child’s head and neck in the event of impact. When used in rear-facing mode, the Multi-Directional Tether reduces crash forces by 45%* (*2020 results from crash testing conducted at independent labs in U.S. and Canada).
Energy Response Technology – A family of features designed to protect and provide unparalleled side impact protection including:
- Active Support Headrest - Utilizing the absorption and recovery properties of specialized foams, the KNOX headrest provides advanced side impact protection around the child’s head and neck and adjusts to ensure correct positioning as your child grows.
- Side Impact Pods - Located on the side of the shell and always engaged, the pods absorb and deflect crash forces in the event of a side impact crash.
- Impact Dispersion Zone - EPP foam strategically placed between the inner and outer shell absorbs crash forces, further protecting the child.
New features that provide a more robust fit in vehicles include;
- Recline Indicator – Labeling system provides clear instructions on what positions are acceptable for Rear-Facing and Forward-Facing mode.
- Two-Piece Fit Inlay – Inlay allows for flexibility and proper fit in the harness system.
- Wider Base – Increased in size to help with stability while installed in a vehicle.
Rear-facing convertible from 14 – 65 lbs.
Fit inlay required rear-facing from 14 – 25 lbs.
Forward-facing convertible from 25 – 65 lbs.
We take great pride in our products, and hope you are delighted with your purchase or gift from BabyBliss. If for any reason you aren't completely satisfied, we make it easy to get exactly what you want.
All returns may be made via mail or in our stores, whichever is most convenient for you. Non-sale merchandise in new or unused condition may be returned with your packing slip up to 30 days from the purchase date for a store credit only (less shipping costs and surcharges).
A few things that can't be returned:
- Car Seats are FINAL sale
- Items discounted for final sale
- Holiday themed items
- Hygiene Products
- Furniture and other products shipped via freight
- Anything not in original packaging
- Seasonal clothing that is out of season
For mail in returns:
- Repack the item in its original box.
- Write "return" at the bottom of the duplicate packing slip provided in your shipment and include it with the items you are returning.
- Consider insuring your package in case it is lost or damaged in transit. Baby Bliss cannot be responsible for items that do not arrive.
- Mail your return with the appropriate postage to:
Attn: Baby Bliss Returns
6721 Snider Plaza
Dallas, TX 75205
Please include a packing slip or order number in your return.
If you'd rather us send you a return label, we are happy to! This will be deducted from your return amount.
And, if you have any questions, don't hesitate to call us at 1-877-254-7745.
What are your shipping rates?
We charge a flat rate of $12 for all orders under $100, excluding tax. All orders over $100 are shipped for FREE, excluding freight charges.
What are freight charges?
For larger, bulkier items such as Furniture and Strollers, additional freight charges will apply. This is clearly noted on the individual item page as well as on your checkout summary detail.
When will I receive my order?
Most orders ship out next day and should arrive within 2-9 business days. Your tracking information will be sent to the email address that you provide. If there is a delay, we will contact you via email to notify you of the situation. Please note that certain items, particularly furniture, are special order items and ship per the ship window noted on the individual item page.
Do you ship to addresses outside the mainland United States?
We only ship to the Continental United States and are unfortunately unable to ship internationally. We do not ship to P.O. Box or A.P.O. addresses.
What shipping carriers do you use?
Most items are shipped via UPS. Larger items may ship with freight carriers.
Are your shipments insured against loss or damage?
Yes. Every shipment is insured. Please inspect all packages for damage before signing the delivery confirmation. If damage is visible from the outside, reject the shipment (being sure the driver notes the damage) and contact us as soon as possible.
You must report any damaged or broken items to babybliss within 7 business days of the delivery date. Do not discard the packing materials that the item(s) arrived in. It is essential to keep the packing materials in order to expedite a damage claim.
Do you offer inside delivery and installation of furniture items?
We offer "White Glove" delivery in the Dallas/Ft. Worth area for an additional fee. This must be set up through the store. Please call 1-877-254-7745 for additional information. This is a great service, we deliver on your schedule, show you how to use everything we install and take away all boxes. Trust us, it's worth it!
Drop ship deliveries will either be curb side or to your front door only.
Thanks for shopping at shopbabybliss.com !