Nuna Tavo Next + Pipa RX Travel System
Whether you’re roaming near or far, the TAVO next is ready to roll. With built-in Free-flex suspension™ that ensures their ride will always be smooth, your little one will get a premium view of the world in their super spacious seat. The TAVO next also features compact fold-away axle™, MagneTech Secure Snap™--the self-guiding magnetic buckle that automatically locks into place--and a convenient storage basket, making it a dream come true for you, too. (Read more below).
To top it all off, this stroller cleverly connects to the oh-so-secure PIPA™ series car seats with one click, no adapters needed.
Enjoy a leisurely Sunday stroll any day of the week.
- Progressive front and rear wheel suspension technology with Free-flex suspension™ in the rear
- Compact fold-away axle™ for a more compact fold
- MagneTech Secure Snap™, the self-guiding magnetic buckle that automatically locks into place
- Stands when folded
- All-season seat keeps baby cozy in winter and unsnaps to mesh in summer.
- One-hand, four position flat reclining backrest and adjustable calf support for growing babies
- Creates a clever looking travel system, connecting directly with Nuna PIPA™ series car seats with just a click—no adapters needed!
- Oversized extendable Sky drape™ UPF 50+ canopy provides both extreme coverage and multiple windows
- No re-thread harness for easy adjustments
- Three or five point harness, featuring quick click release button
- Super spacious seat for stretching and lounging, from birth through toddlerhood
- One piece, one-hand open and close fold
- Removable infant insert gives extra comfort for newborn riders
- Luxe leatherette accented and height-adjustable pushbar
- Stately glossy black frame
- Quick release wheels make for an even more compact fold
- Simple, one-touch, rear wheel braking system
- Super convenient, quick-click fold lock fold lock and trolley function when folded
- Large storage basket with hidden zipper compartment
- For added safety, the removable arm bar fits kids of all sizes
Weight: 23.2 lbs. (without insert, canopy, and arm bar)
Dimensions (unfolded): 28.35L x 22.44"W x 43.7"H
Dimensions (folded): 28.35"L x 22.44"W x 20.87"H
MagneTech Secure Snap™, the self-guiding magnetic buckle that automatically locks into place, making getting to your next adventure that much simpler.
Powerful magnetic technology makes harnessing a breeze with MagneTech Secure Snap™. The self-guiding buckle effortlessly draws into place and locks for fuss-free moments with baby. It’s convertible from a five- to three-point harness for flexibility as your child grows. At the touch of a button—a secure mechanism that works with a firm push—the self-ejecting buckles release and spring away. With our innovative harness design, getting your little one out is as quick and easy as putting them in.
PIPA LITE RX + RELX BASE
It’s a brand new world for them. Your world has forever changed. Enjoy every magical moment with PIPA rx, a car seat bringing such comfort to your baby, you’ll feel it too.
It starts with a full-coverage canopy with pull-out Sky drape™ attaching silently with magnets and keeping them shaded. Then there’s the soft, organic jersey insert with two removable pieces for their customized comfort as they grow. Install easily in a cab directly using the belt path on the shell—no base necessary—or in the family car with the RELX base, featuring on-the-go recline.
Equal in versatility and safety, PIPA rx is fashioned solely from materials that are free of fire retardant additives. Give them—and yourself—a good start on the journey.
PIPA lite RX FEATURES:
- From fabric to foam and beyond, each element is smartly sourced to be both flame resistant and contain no added fire retardant chemicals
- Removable, full coverage UPF 50+ canopy with flip out eyeshade
- Sky drape™ pulls down smoothly and attaches quietly with magnets
- Side impact protection for ultimate baby safe keeping
- organic jersey insert
- integrated harness holders help when buckling baby in
- Luxe leatherette accented carry handle. Tote elegantly with ease.
- Five point harness keeps little ones in place
- Two-piece removable infant insert + head support. Customize to their individual shape and get a perfect fit right from birth.
- Mesh peek-a-boo window in canopy
- Ideal for city living and taxis as it can be installed with a vehicle seat belt—no base needed
- Heavy duty shell is super resilient yet lightweight
- Lightweight carry handle is ergonomically designed to tote with ease
- Connects with all Nuna strollers to create a tasteful travel system
- Aircraft certified
- 4 to 32 lbs, and up to 32 in
RELX base FEATURES:
- True lock™ installation makes set up swift, simple and above all – safe
- 5 second install
- Crumple zone within the stability leg absorbs impact and minimizes force transferred to baby
- Colored installation indicators confirm correct connections to the vehicle.
- 4 positions on-the-fly recline
- bubble free recline angle guides clearly confirm the perfect riding angle
- Low profile base for easier loading of infant seat
- open belt bath for easier install
- belt guides
- anti rebound panel
- automatic rigid latch storage
- extra convenient load leg storage with lock
- steel reinforced true lock™ rigid latch
- 4 position adjustable rigid latch to remove or reduce the gap between vehicle seat and base
- Locking 3 piece steel stability leg has a wide range of adjustment to fit most vehicles including middle seats
- seat belt lock off with separate lap and belt paths
- indicators on rigid latch turn green when clicked to vehicle anchor points
- indicators on stability leg turn green when in proper contact with vehicle floor
Dimensions: 27.25" x 23" x 18"
We take great pride in our products, and hope you are delighted with your purchase or gift from BabyBliss. If for any reason you aren't completely satisfied, we make it easy to get exactly what you want.
All returns may be made via mail or in our stores, whichever is most convenient for you. Non-sale merchandise in new or unused condition may be returned with your packing slip up to 30 days from the purchase date for a store credit only (less shipping costs and surcharges).
A few things that can't be returned:
- Car Seats are FINAL sale
- Items discounted for final sale
- Holiday themed items
- Hygiene Products
- Furniture and other products shipped via freight
- Anything not in original packaging
- Seasonal clothing that is out of season
For mail in returns:
- Repack the item in its original box.
- Write "return" at the bottom of the duplicate packing slip provided in your shipment and include it with the items you are returning.
- Consider insuring your package in case it is lost or damaged in transit. Baby Bliss cannot be responsible for items that do not arrive.
- Mail your return with the appropriate postage to:
Attn: Baby Bliss Returns
6721 Snider Plaza
Dallas, TX 75205
Please include a packing slip or order number in your return.
If you'd rather us send you a return label, we are happy to! This will be deducted from your return amount.
And, if you have any questions, don't hesitate to call us at 1-877-254-7745.
What are your shipping rates?
We charge a flat rate of $12 for all orders under $100, excluding tax. All orders over $100 are shipped for FREE, excluding freight charges.
What are freight charges?
For larger, bulkier items such as Furniture and Strollers, additional freight charges will apply. This is clearly noted on the individual item page as well as on your checkout summary detail.
When will I receive my order?
Most orders ship out next day and should arrive within 2-9 business days. Your tracking information will be sent to the email address that you provide. If there is a delay, we will contact you via email to notify you of the situation. Please note that certain items, particularly furniture, are special order items and ship per the ship window noted on the individual item page.
Do you ship to addresses outside the mainland United States?
We only ship to the Continental United States and are unfortunately unable to ship internationally. We do not ship to P.O. Box or A.P.O. addresses.
What shipping carriers do you use?
Most items are shipped via UPS. Larger items may ship with freight carriers.
Are your shipments insured against loss or damage?
Yes. Every shipment is insured. Please inspect all packages for damage before signing the delivery confirmation. If damage is visible from the outside, reject the shipment (being sure the driver notes the damage) and contact us as soon as possible.
You must report any damaged or broken items to babybliss within 7 business days of the delivery date. Do not discard the packing materials that the item(s) arrived in. It is essential to keep the packing materials in order to expedite a damage claim.
Do you offer inside delivery and installation of furniture items?
We offer "White Glove" delivery in the Dallas/Ft. Worth area for an additional fee. This must be set up through the store. Please call 1-877-254-7745 for additional information. This is a great service, we deliver on your schedule, show you how to use everything we install and take away all boxes. Trust us, it's worth it!
Drop ship deliveries will either be curb side or to your front door only.
Thanks for shopping at shopbabybliss.com !