Agio by Peg Perego Primo Viaggio 4-35 Lounge Infant Car Seat + Base
The Agio by Peg Perego Primo Viaggio 4-35 Lounge Infant Car Seat features the Comfort Recline function: the backrest reclines and the leg rest extends, allowing the child to lie down in the best ergonomic position when used on a stroller. The extendable Pagoda Hood provides full coverage, shielding baby from outside elements. The Load Leg Base and Anti-Rebound Bar reduce rotation in case of an accident, the new Kinetic Pods offer enhanced side impact protection: just a few of the innovative features with the Agio Baby Primo Viaggio 4-35 Lounge Infant Car Seat that help protect your newborn.
- For babies 4 to 35 lbs. and up to 32” tall
- Comfort Recline (outside the car)
- Premium base with Load Leg + Anti-Rebound Bar
- Extendable Pagoda Hood
- SIP Side Impact Protection & Kinetic Pods
- Base includes “Right Tight System”
- Dual Stage Cushion System
- Made in Italy
- New Kinetic Pods help to move the force away from baby in case of a side collision.
- Premium Base includes the Load Leg that adjusts to 10 different positions and folds under the base when not in use.
- Built-in Anti-Rebound Bar & Load Leg work together to reduce rotation in case of an accident by 50%.
Protection from the Elements
- Extendable Pagoda Hood offers complete coverage.
- Mesh side netting for ventilation, keeping airflow circulating.
- UPF 50+ hood fabric
Comfort and Functionality
- Comfort Recline function allows the backrest to recline and the leg rest to extend when used on a stroller.
- Dual Stage Cushion System follows the growth of the baby.
- EPS & EPP foams provide increased protection and comfort throughout the shell and headrest.
- Adjustable Side Impact Protection easily adjusts to six different positions with no re-threading required.
We take great pride in our products, and hope you are delighted with your purchase or gift from BabyBliss. If for any reason you aren't completely satisfied, we make it easy to get exactly what you want.
All returns may be made via mail or in our stores, whichever is most convenient for you. Non-sale merchandise in new or unused condition may be returned with your packing slip up to 30 days from the purchase date for a store credit only (less shipping costs and surcharges).
A few things that can't be returned:
- Car Seats are FINAL sale
- Items discounted for final sale
- Holiday themed items
- Hygiene Products
- Furniture and other products shipped via freight
- Anything not in original packaging
- Seasonal clothing that is out of season
For mail in returns:
- Repack the item in its original box.
- Write "return" at the bottom of the duplicate packing slip provided in your shipment and include it with the items you are returning.
- Consider insuring your package in case it is lost or damaged in transit. Baby Bliss cannot be responsible for items that do not arrive.
- Mail your return with the appropriate postage to:
Attn: Baby Bliss Returns
6721 Snider Plaza
Dallas, TX 75205
Please include a packing slip or order number in your return.
If you'd rather us send you a return label, we are happy to! This will be deducted from your return amount.
And, if you have any questions, don't hesitate to call us at 1-877-254-7745.
What are your shipping rates?
We charge a flat rate of $12 for all orders under $100, excluding tax. All orders over $100 are shipped for FREE, excluding freight charges.
What are freight charges?
For larger, bulkier items such as Furniture and Strollers, additional freight charges will apply. This is clearly noted on the individual item page as well as on your checkout summary detail.
When will I receive my order?
Most orders ship out next day and should arrive within 2-9 business days. Your tracking information will be sent to the email address that you provide. If there is a delay, we will contact you via email to notify you of the situation. Please note that certain items, particularly furniture, are special order items and ship per the ship window noted on the individual item page.
Do you ship to addresses outside the mainland United States?
We only ship to the Continental United States and are unfortunately unable to ship internationally. We do not ship to P.O. Box or A.P.O. addresses.
What shipping carriers do you use?
Most items are shipped via UPS. Larger items may ship with freight carriers.
Are your shipments insured against loss or damage?
Yes. Every shipment is insured. Please inspect all packages for damage before signing the delivery confirmation. If damage is visible from the outside, reject the shipment (being sure the driver notes the damage) and contact us as soon as possible.
You must report any damaged or broken items to babybliss within 7 business days of the delivery date. Do not discard the packing materials that the item(s) arrived in. It is essential to keep the packing materials in order to expedite a damage claim.
Do you offer inside delivery and installation of furniture items?
We offer "White Glove" delivery in the Dallas/Ft. Worth area for an additional fee. This must be set up through the store. Please call 1-877-254-7745 for additional information. This is a great service, we deliver on your schedule, show you how to use everything we install and take away all boxes. Trust us, it's worth it!
Drop ship deliveries will either be curb side or to your front door only.
Thanks for shopping at shopbabybliss.com !