Monte Design Vera Glider
Our largest and most sumptuous glider yet, the Vera provides incredible gliding comfort. With a removable back cushion that is pillow-soft and a removable seat cushion that is super comfy, you will sink right into this extra-wide and luxurious glider. Matching ottoman also available.
- Handcrafted and sustainably made in Canada using the highest quality materials
- Arrives fully assembled
- Removable and washable covers for seat and back cushion.
- For a gliding base, choose the dark espresso or walnut solid wood base
- For a gliding AND swiveling base, choose the brushed stainless steel or matte gold swivel base
- Exceptionally smooth gliding motion
- Back cushion filled with an alternative polyester down-like material for superior comfort
- Includes lumbar pillow (for lumbar, neck, or elbow support)
- Ergonomic arm height and high back for exceptional comfort
- An iconic design piece for your home, and eventually, a beautiful addition to any room in your home
- Our foam is free of any flame retardant chemicals.
|Overall Stationary Depth:||36"|
|Interior Seat Width:||26"|
|Back Height (from top of seat to top of chair):||27"|
|Arm Height (from floor):||24"|
|Distance from wall needed for gliding:||6" – 8"|
|Product Weight:||80 lbs|
|Box Size:||35" L x 33" W x 40" H|
|Boxed Weight:||90 lbs.
135 lbs. with ottoman
|Glider Weight Capacity:||350 lbs|
CARE & CLEANING
All our Performance Fabrics are very durable, easy to spot clean and easy to maintain.
All our Natural Fabrics (Cotton/Linen and Wool) are premium fine fabrics that may require a little more attention and careful cleaning.
All removable covers are machine washable, except Enviroleathers, which can easily be wiped down.
We take great pride in our products, and hope you are delighted with your purchase or gift from BabyBliss. If for any reason you aren't completely satisfied, we make it easy to get exactly what you want.
All returns may be made via mail or in our stores, whichever is most convenient for you. Non-sale merchandise in new or unused condition may be returned with your packing slip up to 30 days from the purchase date for a store credit only (less shipping costs and surcharges).
A few things that can't be returned:
- Car Seats are FINAL sale
- Items discounted for final sale
- Holiday themed items
- Hygiene Products
- Furniture and other products shipped via freight
- Anything not in original packaging
- Seasonal clothing that is out of season
For mail in returns:
- Repack the item in its original box.
- Write "return" at the bottom of the duplicate packing slip provided in your shipment and include it with the items you are returning.
- Consider insuring your package in case it is lost or damaged in transit. Baby Bliss cannot be responsible for items that do not arrive.
- Mail your return with the appropriate postage to:
Attn: Baby Bliss Returns
6721 Snider Plaza
Dallas, TX 75205
Please include a packing slip or order number in your return.
If you'd rather us send you a return label, we are happy to! This will be deducted from your return amount.
And, if you have any questions, don't hesitate to call us at 1-877-254-7745.
What are your shipping rates?
We charge a flat rate of $12 for all orders under $100, excluding tax. All orders over $100 are shipped for FREE, excluding freight charges.
What are freight charges?
For larger, bulkier items such as Furniture and Strollers, additional freight charges will apply. This is clearly noted on the individual item page as well as on your checkout summary detail.
When will I receive my order?
Most orders ship out next day and should arrive within 2-9 business days. Your tracking information will be sent to the email address that you provide. If there is a delay, we will contact you via email to notify you of the situation. Please note that certain items, particularly furniture, are special order items and ship per the ship window noted on the individual item page.
Do you ship to addresses outside the mainland United States?
We only ship to the Continental United States and are unfortunately unable to ship internationally. We do not ship to P.O. Box or A.P.O. addresses.
What shipping carriers do you use?
Most items are shipped via UPS. Larger items may ship with freight carriers.
Are your shipments insured against loss or damage?
Yes. Every shipment is insured. Please inspect all packages for damage before signing the delivery confirmation. If damage is visible from the outside, reject the shipment (being sure the driver notes the damage) and contact us as soon as possible.
You must report any damaged or broken items to babybliss within 7 business days of the delivery date. Do not discard the packing materials that the item(s) arrived in. It is essential to keep the packing materials in order to expedite a damage claim.
Do you offer inside delivery and installation of furniture items?
We offer "White Glove" delivery in the Dallas/Ft. Worth area for an additional fee. This must be set up through the store. Please call 1-877-254-7745 for additional information. This is a great service, we deliver on your schedule, show you how to use everything we install and take away all boxes. Trust us, it's worth it!
Drop ship deliveries will either be curb side or to your front door only.
Thanks for shopping at shopbabybliss.com !