Clek Liing Infant Car Seat + Base
Liing sets the new standard for infant car seat safety, designed for a simple, secure installation – in every seating position. Engineered to protect, it comes fully loaded with advanced safety features, including an energy-absorbing metal load leg, a two-piece shell lined with EPP foam for enhanced side-impact protection, and Clek’s signature rigid-LATCH base, which offers up to 7 recline positions – adjustable after installation – to ensure your baby is at the perfect angle for safe, open airways. Its lightweight design and convenient one-handed quick release make it easy to remove from the base or from one of many compatible strollers. Plus, at less than 17 inches wide, Liing’s narrow design makes it easy to ride 3-across. Liing is proudly designed, engineered and made in Ontario, Canada.
Like all Clek car seats, Liing is free of brominated and chlorinated flame retardants, and is available in C-Zero Plus Performance fabric that’s GREENGUARD Gold Certified. This innovative material provides resistance to odour causing bacteria and water-based stains using an innovative fluorine free formula, which significantly enhances cleanability and durability over the years. Liing is proudly designed, engineered and made in Ontario.
- Age: newborn
- Weight: 4-35 lb
- Height: Up to 32 in.
- The adjustable metal load leg provides anti-rotation and energy-absorbing features, which reduce crash forces by up to 40%.
- The rigid-LATCH system provides an effortless, secure installation using your vehicle’s built-in LATCH anchors.
- The belt-tensioning system provides an easy seat belt installation method that feels every bit as secure when installing in seating positions where LATCH is unavailable.
- The recline angle is easy to adjust as your child grows, without having to uninstall the base! With up to 7 recline positions and a trusty bubble indicator, you can ensure your baby is at the proper angle every time – regardless of how flat or sloped your vehicle seat is.
- Designed with a European belt path, the carrier can be securely installed in a vehicle or aircraft without the base.
- The 2-piece energy-absorbing EPP-lined shell provides maximum side-impact protection and cooling air circulation.
- Compatible with many of the top strollers you love, when using the correct adapters.
- Essentials Collection
- Features Jersey knit carbon, a lightweight polyester-spandex blend that feels as soft as a comfy pair of pajamas.
- Features railroad, sleek and soft to the touch, free of any added flame retardants, with a micro pinstripe for a barely-there texture.
- Performance Collection, (thunder, cloud, pitch black, marshmallow, snow, snowberry, flamingo, ten-year blue, prince, aura)
- Features C-Zero Plus Performance Fabrics by Crypton®, which are GREENGUARD Gold Certified and provide resistance to odor causing bacteria and water-based stains using an innovative fluorine free formula. C-Zero Plus Performance fabrics are also free of brominated and chlorinated flame retardants and offer a moisture barrier to further improve its cleanability and durability over the years.
- Clek Premium Collection
- Features Mammoth, an environmentally friendly blend of sustainably sourced, biodegradable Merino wool + TENCEL® that offers improved durability and is free of any added flame retardants
- 3-across seating is possible.
- 9-year expiration
- Recyclable through Clek's Car Seat Recycling Program
- Conforms to all applicable Federal Motor Vehicle Safety Standards.
- Certified for use in aircraft
- 1+2 year manufacturer's warranty (when registered online within 90 days of purchase)
- Made in Canada (using domestic and imported components).
Dimensions (L x W x H):
- Product dimensions/weight – 27.7 in. x 16.9 in. x 26.8 in. - 27 lb
- Packaging dimensions/weight – 31 in. x 20 in. x 17.5 in. 32 lb.
Included in the box:
- Manual, base
Accessories purchased separately:
- Weelee bag
- Cleaning Kit
We take great pride in our products, and hope you are delighted with your purchase or gift from Baby Bliss. If for any reason you aren't completely satisfied, we make it easy to get exactly what you want.
All returns may be made via mail or in our stores, whichever is most convenient for you. Non-sale merchandise in new or unused condition may be returned with your packing slip up to 30 days from the purchase date for a store credit only (less shipping costs and surcharges).
A few things that can't be returned:
- Car Seats are FINAL sale
- Items discounted for final sale
- Holiday themed items
- Hygiene Products
- Furniture and other products shipped via freight
- Anything not in original packaging
- Seasonal clothing that is out of season
For mail in returns:
- Repack the item in its original box.
- Write "return" at the bottom of the duplicate packing slip provided in your shipment and include it with the items you are returning.
- Consider insuring your package in case it is lost or damaged in transit. Baby Bliss cannot be responsible for items that do not arrive.
- Mail your return with the appropriate postage to:
Attn: Baby Bliss Returns
6721 Snider Plaza
Dallas, TX 75205
Please include a packing slip or order number in your return.
If you'd rather us send you a return label, we are happy to! This will be deducted from your return amount.
And, if you have any questions, don't hesitate to call us at 1-877-254-7745.
What are your shipping rates?
We charge a flat rate of $12 for all orders under $100, excluding tax. All orders over $100 are shipped for FREE, excluding freight charges.
What are freight charges?
For larger, bulkier items such as Furniture and Strollers, additional freight charges will apply. This is clearly noted on the individual item page as well as on your checkout summary detail.
When will I receive my order?
Most orders ship out next day and should arrive within 2-9 business days. Your tracking information will be sent to the email address that you provide. If there is a delay, we will contact you via email to notify you of the situation. Please note that certain items, particularly furniture, are special order items and ship per the ship window noted on the individual item page.
Do you ship to addresses outside the mainland United States?
We only ship to the Continental United States and are unfortunately unable to ship internationally. We do not ship to P.O. Box or A.P.O. addresses.
What shipping carriers do you use?
Most items are shipped via UPS. Larger items may ship with freight carriers.
Are your shipments insured against loss or damage?
Yes. Every shipment is insured. Please inspect all packages for damage before signing the delivery confirmation. If damage is visible from the outside, reject the shipment (being sure the driver notes the damage) and contact us as soon as possible.
You must report any damaged or broken items to babybliss within 7 business days of the delivery date. Do not discard the packing materials that the item(s) arrived in. It is essential to keep the packing materials in order to expedite a damage claim.
Do you offer inside delivery and installation of furniture items?
We offer "White Glove" delivery in the Dallas/Ft. Worth area for an additional fee. This must be set up through the store. Please call 1-877-254-7745 for additional information. This is a great service, we deliver on your schedule, show you how to use everything we install and take away all boxes. Trust us, it's worth it!
Drop ship deliveries will either be curb side or to your front door only.
Thanks for shopping at shopbabybliss.com !