Stokke Sleepi Bed
Stokke® Sleepi is an evolving bed that grows with your child from 0 to approximately 3 years and with the additional Junior Extension Kit up to 10 years. It expands to accommodate the changing needs – and sizes – of the growing child, while maintaining a comforting familiarity with its distinctive oval shape. Once your baby reaches the curious climbing stage, you can remove one side of the bed for easy access, and to boost feelings of freedom and independence.
- Suitable for children from newborn to the age of ten, with bed conversion kits
- Maximum air circulation for comfortable sleep
- Lockable swivel wheels and height adjustable mattress base
- Removable side rails for your toddler's easy access
- Unique oval shape creates a nest for your baby
- Flexible bed that grows with the child from 0-10 years
- Height adjustable mattress bottom makes lifting your child in and out easier
- Lockable swivel wheels make it easy to move from room to room
- Rails and perforated mattress bottom for maximum air circulation
- Made from durable solid beech wood
- PU foam and organic Stokke® Sleepi™ mattress alternatives sold separately*
- Kit to extend Stokke® Sleepi™ to Stokke® Sleepi™ Junior sold separately
*A mattress must be ordered with every Stokke® Sleepi™ Crib/Bed purchase. Reference ASTM F406-15 clause 5.16.1
- Product weight: 56 lbs.
- Product dimensions: 50" x 34" x 29"
- Suitable for age in months: 0-36
We take great pride in our products, and hope you are delighted with your purchase or gift from Baby Bliss. If for any reason you aren't completely satisfied, we make it easy to get exactly what you want.
All returns may be made via mail or in our stores, whichever is most convenient for you. Non-sale merchandise in new or unused condition may be returned with your packing slip up to 30 days from the purchase date for a store credit only (less shipping costs and surcharges).
A few things that can't be returned:
- Car Seats are FINAL sale
- Items discounted for final sale
- Holiday themed items
- Hygiene Products
- Furniture and other products shipped via freight
- Anything not in original packaging
- Seasonal clothing that is out of season
For mail in returns:
- Repack the item in its original box.
- Write "return" at the bottom of the duplicate packing slip provided in your shipment and include it with the items you are returning.
- Consider insuring your package in case it is lost or damaged in transit. Baby Bliss cannot be responsible for items that do not arrive.
- Mail your return with the appropriate postage to:
Attn: Baby Bliss Returns
6721 Snider Plaza
Dallas, TX 75205
Please include a packing slip or order number in your return.
If you'd rather us send you a return label, we are happy to! This will be deducted from your return amount.
And, if you have any questions, don't hesitate to call us at 1-877-254-7745.
What are your shipping rates?
We charge a flat rate of $12 for all orders under $100, excluding tax. All orders over $100 are shipped for FREE, excluding freight charges.
What are freight charges?
For larger, bulkier items such as Furniture and Strollers, additional freight charges will apply. This is clearly noted on the individual item page as well as on your checkout summary detail.
When will I receive my order?
Most orders ship out next day and should arrive within 2-9 business days. Your tracking information will be sent to the email address that you provide. If there is a delay, we will contact you via email to notify you of the situation. Please note that certain items, particularly furniture, are special order items and ship per the ship window noted on the individual item page.
Do you ship to addresses outside the mainland United States?
We only ship to the Continental United States and are unfortunately unable to ship internationally. We do not ship to P.O. Box or A.P.O. addresses.
What shipping carriers do you use?
Most items are shipped via UPS. Larger items may ship with freight carriers.
Are your shipments insured against loss or damage?
Yes. Every shipment is insured. Please inspect all packages for damage before signing the delivery confirmation. If damage is visible from the outside, reject the shipment (being sure the driver notes the damage) and contact us as soon as possible.
You must report any damaged or broken items to babybliss within 7 business days of the delivery date. Do not discard the packing materials that the item(s) arrived in. It is essential to keep the packing materials in order to expedite a damage claim.
Do you offer inside delivery and installation of furniture items?
We offer "White Glove" delivery in the Dallas/Ft. Worth area for an additional fee. This must be set up through the store. Please call 1-877-254-7745 for additional information. This is a great service, we deliver on your schedule, show you how to use everything we install and take away all boxes. Trust us, it's worth it!
Drop ship deliveries will either be curb side or to your front door only.
Thanks for shopping at shopbabybliss.com !