Stokke Tripp Trapp Storage
Made exclusively for our iconic chair, Tripp Trapp® Storage is perfect for small spaces. Designed to attach seamlessly onto Tripp Trapp®, it neatly holds baby´s mealtime must-haves; and keep bibs and toys where you can find them. Later, as your child grows, they can keep their games and art supplies in their favorite chair, ready to use at family time around the table. This means that Tripp Trapp® Storage can be utlized for the lifecycle of your Tripp Trapp® chair, from newborn into adulthood. Tripp Trapp® Storage can be easily removed from the chair and placed on the floor or on the table where children play and interact. This product can be used with Tripp Trapp® chairs produced after 2003 and is compatible with all Tripp Trapp® accessories too! PLEASE NOTE: When combining this product with the Tripp Trapp® Baby Set, always attach the Tripp Trapp® Storage first.
- Design: Peter Opsvik
- Flexible storage solution that lasts throughout the lifecycle of the chair
- Space efficient and perfect for small spaces.
- PLEASE NOTE: When combining this product with the Tripp Trapp® Baby Set, always attach the Tripp Trapp® Storage first.
- Easily attaches to Tripp Trapp® chairs, tool-free.
- Easily detaches so your child can remove the storage and place it on the table or floor.
- Convenient for keeping meal time must-haves close at hand.
- Easy to clean, dishwasher safe.
- BPA-free, durable plastic.
- Holds up to 1 kg / 2.2 lb.
- Keeps baby´s toys or children's art supplies organized.
- The right height for toddlers to reach.
- Compatible with all Tripp Trapp® accessories.
- When used with the baby set, Tripp Trapp® Storage must be attached before placing the baby set rail onto the chair.
- Fits all Tripp Trapp® chairs produced after 2003.
We take great pride in our products, and hope you are delighted with your purchase or gift from Baby Bliss. If for any reason you aren't completely satisfied, we make it easy to get exactly what you want.
All returns may be made via mail or in our stores, whichever is most convenient for you. Non-sale merchandise in new or unused condition may be returned with your packing slip up to 30 days from the purchase date for a store credit only (less shipping costs and surcharges).
A few things that can't be returned:
- Car Seats are FINAL sale
- Items discounted for final sale
- Holiday themed items
- Hygiene Products
- Furniture and other products shipped via freight
- Anything not in original packaging
- Seasonal clothing that is out of season
For mail in returns:
- Repack the item in its original box.
- Write "return" at the bottom of the duplicate packing slip provided in your shipment and include it with the items you are returning.
- Consider insuring your package in case it is lost or damaged in transit. Baby Bliss cannot be responsible for items that do not arrive.
- Mail your return with the appropriate postage to:
Attn: Baby Bliss Returns
6721 Snider Plaza
Dallas, TX 75205
Please include a packing slip or order number in your return.
If you'd rather us send you a return label, we are happy to! This will be deducted from your return amount.
And, if you have any questions, don't hesitate to call us at 1-877-254-7745.
What are your shipping rates?
We charge a flat rate of $12 for all orders under $100, excluding tax. All orders over $100 are shipped for FREE, excluding freight charges.
What are freight charges?
For larger, bulkier items such as Furniture and Strollers, additional freight charges will apply. This is clearly noted on the individual item page as well as on your checkout summary detail.
When will I receive my order?
Most orders ship out next day and should arrive within 2-9 business days. Your tracking information will be sent to the email address that you provide. If there is a delay, we will contact you via email to notify you of the situation. Please note that certain items, particularly furniture, are special order items and ship per the ship window noted on the individual item page.
Do you ship to addresses outside the mainland United States?
We only ship to the Continental United States and are unfortunately unable to ship internationally. We do not ship to P.O. Box or A.P.O. addresses.
What shipping carriers do you use?
Most items are shipped via UPS. Larger items may ship with freight carriers.
Are your shipments insured against loss or damage?
Yes. Every shipment is insured. Please inspect all packages for damage before signing the delivery confirmation. If damage is visible from the outside, reject the shipment (being sure the driver notes the damage) and contact us as soon as possible.
You must report any damaged or broken items to babybliss within 7 business days of the delivery date. Do not discard the packing materials that the item(s) arrived in. It is essential to keep the packing materials in order to expedite a damage claim.
Do you offer inside delivery and installation of furniture items?
We offer "White Glove" delivery in the Dallas/Ft. Worth area for an additional fee. This must be set up through the store. Please call 1-877-254-7745 for additional information. This is a great service, we deliver on your schedule, show you how to use everything we install and take away all boxes. Trust us, it's worth it!
Drop ship deliveries will either be curb side or to your front door only.
Thanks for shopping at shopbabybliss.com !